Boston College Law School
Saint Louis University
BA, 2007, magna cum laude
Kevin Ma participated in the firm’s Summer Associate Program in 2009.
While attending law school, Mr. Ma served as Note Editor on the Boston College Law Review. After his first year of law school, he interned at the DuPage County Public Defender’s Office where he aided in the representation of indigent individuals charged with a criminal offense.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ma served in the legal division of the Massachusetts Department of Telecommunications and Cable where he worked on a variety of regulatory and consumer protection matters.
Mr. Ma is proficient in Mandarin Chinese.
Major Commercial Litigation: assists in representation of leading corporations and financial institutions in complex commercial litigation.
- Assisting in representation of national vehicle rental company in patent infringement suit involving technology for real-time two-way networked transactions.
- Assisting in representation of national insurance provider in class action suit involving automobile insurance policies.
- Assisting in representation of pharmaceutical company in complex patent infringement suit involving technology for characterizing and preparing a generic pharmaceutical drug.
- Assisted in representation of medical device company in patent infringement suit involving technology for innovative insulin pump therapy.
- Assisted in pro bono representation of individual seeking Supplemental Security Income, MassHealth and housing benefits.
Professional and Community Involvement
Mr. Ma is a member of the Boston Bar Association and the Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts. He also participates in the firm’s pro bono program.