Northeastern University School of Law
College of the Holy Cross
BA, 2004, cum laude
Nancy Antonellis is a member of the firm’s litigation department. Her practice focuses on the representation of individuals and corporations in government and internal investigations.
Government Enforcement & Compliance: represents individuals and corporations in government and internal investigations and related litigation, including healthcare fraud, securities and export violations.
Major Commercial Litigation: experienced in all aspects of complex commercial civil litigation from the initiation of a lawsuit through trial preparation.
- Defense of major pharmaceutical companies in federal investigations into sales and marketing practices.
- Defense of individual executives in federal and state investigations targeting international pharmaceutical companies.
- Represented multi-national medical device manufacturer in its interactions with a federally appointed monitor.
- Defense of individual in criminal action alleging violations of United States export laws and regulations.
- Defense of company in products liability lawsuit including assisting in preparations for multiday evidentiary hearing.
Prior to Choate, Ms. Antonellis worked as an associate at a Boston law firm. While in law school, Ms. Antonellis worked as a legal intern at the Office of the General Counsel for EMC Corporation and was a judicial intern for the Honorable Isaac Borenstein for the Massachusetts Superior Court.
Professional and Community Involvement
Ms. Antonellis is also committed to pro bono work. She has assisted a pro bono client in obtaining Social Security disability benefits in a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. She has also assisted a pro bono client in a housing discrimination case before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination.