John Ventola, Kevin Simard, Lyman Bullard, Brewster Lee
Pete Palladino, Doug Gooding
- toggleAndrew Hickey Recognized by The M&A Advisor
Andrew Hickey was named a Finalist for the Eastern Region in The M&A Advisor’s third annual 40 Under 40 Recognition Awards, which honor emerging business leaders across the industry. Read more…
Leader in Sophisticated Financing
Represent leading national and international financial institutions in full range of corporate finance transactions, including second lien, mezzanine, preferred equity, multi-layer and uni-tranche financings.
Mezzanine financings with proceeds of approximately $4 billion.
Financial transactions throughout North America.
Over 25 lawyers representing major financial institutions in complex transactions – nationally recognized for excellence.
Long-Standing Experience with Major Industry Players
Decades of experience in negotiating financing transactions and thorough understanding of needs of major industry players.
- $47 million senior subordinated note facility with warrants issued in connection with spin out of consumer products division from public holding company and contemporaneous merger into unaffiliated private operating company.
- $96 million second lien secured note (with PIK component) facility for automotive parts manufacturer issued to 21 member (insurance company and hedge fund) syndicate in connection with recapitalization and restructuring.
- $6 million senior subordinated variable rate note facility issued by security equipment manufacturer and distributor.
- $32 million dual tranche senior secured note facility with common stock options and preferred stock issued by Canadian food products manufacturers.
- $51 million senior subordinated note facility issued in connection with recapitalization of multiple operating companies.
- $14 million multi-layered “one-stop” debt and equity facility of senior secured notes, subordinated notes, common shares and warrants issued by aerial equipment distributor and servicer.