Alex Bossone helps private equity sponsors and private company borrowers to complete a variety of financing transactions, including acquisition financings, cash flow and asset-based credit facilities, and fund financings across a wide range of industries. Alex also advises strategic buyers and private equity funds in merger and acquisition transactions, joint ventures, and other direct investments.
Alex is a proficient speaker of Mandarin.
- Great Hill Partners in its definitive $1.8 billion cross-border agreement to sell its controlling interest in portfolio company Ascenty, LLC, the largest provider of data center and fiber infrastructure services in Brazil, to Digital Realty (NYSE: DLR).
- Bank of America in its $3.15 billion senior secured loan to Rite Aid Corporation.
- Sverica Capital in its investment in Stream Companies.
- Riverside Partners in its acquisition of 3Play Media and related debt financing with Abacus Finance Group.
- Cove Hill Partners in its strategic investment in SecureLink and related debt financing with AllianceBernstein Credit Investors.
- PDFTron, a portfolio company of Silversmith Capital Partners, in its acquisition of ActivePDF and related debt refinancing with First Eagle Alternative Credit.
Education & Credentials
- The George Washington University Law School
- JD, 2017, Thurgood Marshall Scholar
- Senior Notes Editor, The Federal Communications Law Journal
- The George Washington University
- BA, 2013, magna cum laude
Choate recently represented Winco in its merger with G.E.T. Enterprises, a Houston-based portfolio company of Olympus Partners.
Choate represented Great Hill Partners in its acquisition of Reliam, a leading provider of managed services for public cloud platforms, and the addition of serial entrepreneur (and newly former Great Hill executive-in-residence) Simon Anderson as CEO.
Choate represented BV Investment Partners in its investment in Marlabs, the global digital solutions company.
Choate represented Sverica Capital in its strategic investment in ShadowDragon, a leading threat intelligence software provider focused on offering open-source intelligence (OSINT) data and tools to both public sector and commercial clients to help streamline investigations and safeguard assets.
Choate represented Tenstreet, leading provider of driver recruiting software and workflow solutions for the trucking industry, in its majority investment from funds advised by Providence Equity Partners.