Brian Carr represents private equity funds and their portfolio companies across a range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, buyout transactions and growth equity investments. Brian also regularly assists companies with general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Choate, he worked at several global professional services firms.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Co-founder of United in Their Honor
- Member of the American Academy of Attorney-CPAs
Education & Credentials
- Boston University School of Law
- JD, 2021
LL.M, 2021, Taxation
- Northeastern University, D'Amore-McKim School of Business
- MS, 2014
- College of the Holy Cross
- BA, 2013