Dann Bruno represents private equity and venture capital firms and high-growth companies across a broad range of industries, primarily focused in the technology, healthcare and life sciences sectors. Dann regularly advises on M&A, financings, licensing agreements and general business counseling.
Dann is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office and leverages his science background to assist clients with intellectual property matters and transactions.
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2021
Professional & Community Involvement
Tenant Advocacy Program
Education & Credentials
- The University of Akron School of Law
- JD, 2015, magna cum laude
- Intellectual Property & Business
- The Ohio State University
- BS, 2008, summa cum laude
- Biology: Anatomy & Physiology
U.S. Patent & Trademark Office