Beth Kelly leads Choate’s critical functions across the areas of organization development, employee relations, compensation, training and development, staff utilization, and lateral associate hiring to ensure that the Firm has the right resources available to meet our clients’ ongoing needs. Beth is an energetic and pragmatic leader who is called upon to provide guidance and direction for many of the firm’s major decision processes. The former president of HR Alliance Group, Inc., she has extensive and deep experience advising law firms and other organizations on a wide range of human resource issues. Beth has also held lead administrative roles at other law and professional services organizations.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Northeast Human Resources Association, where she has led the organization’s Program Committee and served as Chair of their Annual Conference
- Member of the Society of Human Resource Management
- Member of the HR Leadership Forum
- Member of the New England Employee Benefit Council
- Member of the Association of Legal Administrators
- Frequent speaker to numerous groups on issues relating to human resource strategy and organizational change