Junesoo Seong works with clients of Choate’s Litigation Department. His practice focuses on white collar enforcement, government investigations, and complex commercial litigation.
Junesoo maintains an active pro bono practice, specializing in housing and landlord/tenant disputes. He also serves on the Firm’s Associates Committee and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee.
- Represented client global technology company in Department of Justice investigation and enforcement inquiries relating to alleged violations of the False Claims Act, and derivative qui tam relator and whistleblower retaliation suits.
- Provided pre-merger advice to technology company relating to Hart-Scott-Rodino filing and Department of Justice inquiries.
- Represented and defended individual executive in federal investigation regarding sales and marketing practices of global pharmaceutical company.
- Represented international reinsurance company in facultative certificate claims litigation.
- Represented pharmaceutical company in patent infringement litigation with respect to generic competitor’s Abbreviated Biologics License Application submission.
- Represented pro bono client through Lawyers Clearinghouse from initial Notice to Quit to final settlement on eve of trial.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member of the Boston Bar Association
Education & Credentials
- Harvard Law School
- JD, 2020
- Articles Committee, Harvard Journal of Law & Technology
- Yale University
- BA, 2015, with distinction
U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
Junesoo 's Insights
2022 BBA Privacy & Cybersecurity Conference Takeaways
Our team has compiled the key takeaways from this year's Boston Bar Association Privacy & Cybersecurity Conference, where attendees heard from top privacy, cybersecurity and digital law practitioners and industry experts on the latest trends and cybersecurity topics.