Preston Bruno represents companies in federal criminal investigations, as well as in litigation matters in both federal and state court. He also advises clients on issues of privacy and security law. Preston is lauded for his creative approach to solving complex legal issues for clients.
- Provide advice to life sciences and technology companies regarding privacy and security laws.
- Representation of individuals in federal criminal investigation of gas utility.
- Representation of software company related to protection of client’s intellectual property rights.
Publications and Presentations
- “Friday Fundamentals Series: Privacy, Cybersecurity & Digital Law,” speaker, Boston Bar Association Cybersecurity Panel, May 2022.
- “Privacy, Cybersecurity & Digital Law,” webinar speaker, Boston Bar Association, June 2021.
Education & Credentials
- Cornell Law School
- JD, 2017, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Publishing Editor, Cornell Law Review
- Hampshire College
- BA, 2014
- Honorable James A. Teilborg
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Our team has compiled the key takeaways from this year's Boston Bar Association Privacy & Cybersecurity Conference, where attendees heard from top privacy, cybersecurity and digital law practitioners and industry experts on the latest trends and cybersecurity topics.
Elizabeth Powers, Preston Bruno and Graham Louis discuss the landscape of data privacy laws in the United States and what to expect from future legislation.
Preston Bruno will be speaking at the Boston Bar Association's "Friday Fundamentals Series: Privacy, Cybersecurity & Digital Law," on May 13, 2022.
Preston Bruno is speaking on the Bar Boston Association panel, “Privacy, Cybersecurity & Digital Law” on Friday, June 18 at 12:00 pm EST.