Mr. DeSisto participated in the firm’s Summer Associate program in 2014. During law school he served as the Associate Production Editor for the Suffolk University Law Review. Mr. DeSisto interned at the Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office Appeals Bureau where he responded to motions and argued before the Massachusetts Appeals Court on behalf of the Commonwealth.
Prior to law school, Mr. DeSisto worked as a National Account Manager for the Harpoon Brewery where he was responsible for chain bar and restaurant business across the company’s twenty-eight state distribution area.
Business & Technology: represents public and private companies in a variety of industries in mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance issues, venture capital equity financings and general corporate work.
Private Equity: represents funds of all types in aspects of capital raising and acquisitions of target companies.
- Represents private equity funds in growth equity investments, control investments and leveraged buyouts in a variety of industries, including software and healthcare.
- Represented private equity fund in a cross-border purchase of a clean tech company featuring rep & warranty insurance.
- Represents mezzanine lenders in debt financing and minority equity co-investment transactions.
Publications & Presentations
“Vermont vs. the Patent Troll: Is State Action a Bridge Too Far?,” 48 Suffolk University Law Review 109, 2015.
Professional and Community Involvement
Mr. DeSisto is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
Education & Credentials
- Suffolk University School of Law
- JD, 2015, magna cum laude
Associate Production Editor, Suffolk University Law Review
- University of Vermont
- BS, 2007