Greg Keating Leads In-Depth Conversation on Whistleblowers and Compliance
| January 26, 2017
Greg Keating, chair of Choate Hall & Stewart’s Labor Employment and Benefits and Whistleblower Defense Practice Groups, will lead an in-depth conversation on Whistleblowers & Compliance on February 27, 2017, at The Harmonie Club in New York City. This event features prominent officials from the government including the SEC, Department of Labor and CFTC, prominent in-house counsel from multinational corporations and experts from both the defense and plaintiff’s bar on the evolving topic of whistleblowing.
Topics to be covered include:
- Enforcement trends and increased whistleblower reports and rewards
- New DOL Guidelines for effective whistleblower compliance programs
- Increased scrutiny on employee agreements, severance agreements, and confidentiality
- Considerations when someone from your compliance or legal department is the whistleblower
- Unique challenges when the whistleblower is not an employee
- Insights from the plaintiff bar on the of a whistleblower
February 27, 2017
The Harmonie Club
To register and learn more about the event, please click here.
On behalf of Choate, take 15% off with discount code: CSM158
For more information and to register, contact:
Phone Number: 704-341-2647