University of Connecticut School of Law
BA, 2003, cum laude
Jen Fenn’s practice focuses on the representation of lenders in a broad range of financing transactions. Ms. Fenn has been named a Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Finance: complex financial transactions for banks and institutional investors, including asset-based and cash flow financings as well as mezzanine loans and other junior capital investments.
Bankruptcy & Restructuring: represents secured creditors in a variety of creditor’s rights and insolvency matters, including restructuring, workouts, and cash collateral and debtor-in-possession financings.
- Represented agent in connection with $650 million syndicated revolving and term loan credit facility for working capital needs of supermarket chain.
- Represented agent in connection with $37.5 million revolving and term loan facility for working capital and acquisition needs of retail chain.
- Represented agent in connection with $2.1 billion syndicated revolving credit facility for working capital needs of national retail chain.
- Counseled agent in connection with foreign borrowers and guarantors party to $60 million revolving credit facility to software company.
- Representation of various secured lenders in connection with Chapter 11 proceedings of retailers and other companies with respect to debtor-in-possession financings, cash collateral disputes, §363 sales, confirmation matters and other aspects of borrower’s bankruptcies effecting lenders.
- Representation of various revolving credit lenders and term lenders in connection with secured credit facilities to retail chain stores, manufacturers and other businesses.
Professional and Community Involvement
Ms. Fenn is a member of the Women’s Bar Association.