Boston University School of Law
JD, 2009, cum laude
Articles Editor, Boston University Law Review
University of Michigan
BA, 2006, with high distinction
US District Court, Massachusetts
Lauren Lee is an associate in the firm's Government Enforcement & Compliance Group. After her second year in law school, she participated in the firm’s Summer Associate program where she worked on a variety of litigation and pro bono matters.
While in law school, Ms. Lee was a staff member on the Boston University Law Review and served as articles editor during her third year. During law school, Ms. Lee also served as a teaching assistant for the First-Year Writing and Moot Court Program and worked as a research assistant for a professor during the summer
Ms. Lee has been named a Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star.
Government Enforcement & Compliance: representation of companies and individuals in government and internal investigations involving healthcare fraud, securities fraud and other civil and criminal regulatory matter.
Complex Commercial Litigation: assists in representation of leading corporations and financial institutions in complex commercial litigation.
Intellectual Property Litigation: complex patent infringement litigation within the technology, software and life sciences industries.
- Member of trial team that successfully defended company against misappropriation of trade secrets claim.
- Assists in representation of pharmaceutical companies and current and former employees in large-scale government investigations.
- Assisted in defense of major computer manufacturer against patent infringement suit involving multiple power management patents.
- Member of arbitration team that successfully represented company in dispute over costs of buying out minority shareholder.
- Assisted in representation of major pharmaceutical company in patent infringement suit involving genetically engineered vaccines.
- Member of team representing large insurance company in dispute with insured over coverage of claim related to Chinese-manufactured drywall.
Professional and Community Involvement
Ms. Lee is a member of the Boston Bar Association and Women’s Bar Association. She represents individuals on a pro bono basis through the Massachusetts Legal Clinic for the Homeless and participates in the Citizen Schools Program.