Justin Rhuda works with clients of Choate’s Wealth Management Group. He counsels individuals and families in matters ranging from basic estate planning to sophisticated strategies for lifetime asset management strategies, including tax-efficient transfers designed to preserve family wealth.
Prior to law school, Justin served as an infantry officer in the U.S. Marine Corps.
- Advises trustees, family office, and multiple generations of internationally based family members in all matters relating to estate planning and administration of trusts totaling in excess of $4 billion.
- Advised on estate planning strategy and drafted U.S. estate plan for younger member of large family, which focused on compounding investment returns over long time horizon, preservation of family’s wealth, creditor protection, and tax-efficient transfers to follow-on generations.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Lawyers Clearinghouse Volunteer assisting residents who are eligible to seal or expunge their criminal records
- Boston Bar Association, Active Duty Military & Veterans Forum
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi
- Assists military veterans with navigating the complex system of veterans benefits and disability claims
Education & Credentials
- Suffolk University Law School
- JD, 2019, summa cum laude
- Law Student of the Year Finalist, National Jurist Magazine
Daniel J. Fern Award for Highest G.P.A. in Graduating Class
- University of Vermont
- BA, 2010