Chambers USA 2022 Recognizes Choate Lawyers and Practice Groups
Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers for Business recognized 27 Choate partners as leading counsel in their respective fields, with six receiving Band 1 rankings.
The Firm also had 13 practices – Antitrust, Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A, Healthcare, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations, Private Equity: Buyouts & Fund Formation, Real Estate, and Tax – recognized as leaders.
The following is a complete list of Choate’s Chambers USA rankings for 2022:
- Antitrust – Robert M. Buchanan, Jr.
- Banking & Finance – Peter M. Palladino, Mark Silva, Kevin J. Simard, and John F. Ventola
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Douglas R. Gooding, Jonathan Marshall (Up & Coming), Kevin J. Simard, and John F. Ventola
- Corporate/M&A – John Pitfield
- Healthcare – Julie Hesse, Sara Frank (Associates to Watch) and Christine G. Savage
- Insurance – David A. Attisani (Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance – Nationwide) and Robert Kole
- Intellectual Property – Robert S. Frank, Jr., Dr. Brenda H. Jarrell (Nationwide), and Eric J. Marandett
- Labor & Employment – Alison Reif
- Investment Funds – Kimberley Kaplan-Gross (Fund Formation – Nationwide)
- Litigation – Jack Cinquegrana (White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations), Robert S. Frank, Jr. (General Commercial), Diana K. Lloyd (White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations), Melissa Bayer Tearney (White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations), and Joan Lukey (General Commercial)
- Private Equity – Kimberley Kaplan-Gross (Fund Formation), Brian P. Lenihan (Venture Capital Investment), T.J. Murphy (Buyouts)
- Real Estate – Paul C. Laudano and Adam Zaiger
- Tax – Louis J. Marett