More than a Third of Choate Partners Ranked by Chambers USA
Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers for Business recognized 26 Choate partners as leading counsel in their respective fields, with several receiving Band 1 rankings.
The Firm also had 14 practices - Antitrust, Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A, Employee Benefits, Healthcare, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations, Private Equity: Buyouts, Tax, and Technology - recognized as leaders.
The following is a complete list of Choate’s Chambers USA rankings for 2020.
- Antitrust – Robert M. Buchanan, Jr.
- Banking & Finance – Peter M. Palladino, Mark Silva, Kevin J. Simard, and John F. Ventola
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Douglas R. Gooding, Kevin J. Simard, and John F. Ventola
- Corporate/M&A – Robert V. Jahrling III and John Pitfield
- Healthcare – Julie Hesse and Christine G. Savage
- Insurance – David A. Attisani (Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance – Nationwide) and Rob Kole
- Intellectual Property – Robert S. Frank, Jr., Dr. Brenda H. Jarrell (Global), and Eric J. Marandett
- Investment Funds – Howard Rosenblum (Fund Formation: Global) and Kim Kaplan-Gross
- Labor & Employment – Gregory Keating
- Litigation – Jack Cinquegrana (White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations), Robert S. Frank, Jr. (General Commercial), Diana K. Lloyd (White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations), Melissa Bayer Tearney (White-Collar Crime), and Joan Lukey (General Commercial)
- Private Equity – Kimberley Kaplan-Gross (Fund Formation), Brian P. Lenihan (Venture Capital Investment), Stephen O. Meredith (Buyouts), T.J. Murphy (Buyouts), and Howard Rosenblum (Fund Formation: Global)
- Tax – Louis J. Marett