Shaina Wamsley London represents financial institutions, corporate borrowers and private equity sponsors in a broad range of finance and restructuring transactions, including secured and unsecured lending transactions, acquisition financings, working capital and other senior credit facilities and second-lien and mezzanine debt financings.
Finance: represents commercial banks and other financial institutions in a wide range of finance and restructuring transactions, including secured and unsecured lending transactions, acquisition financings, working capital and other senior credit facilities and second-lien mezzanine debt financings.
- Represented agent in connection with a $105,000,000 term loan and $30,000,000 revolving loan to a public company that designs instructional technology for students and teachers.
- Represented lender in connection with a $25,000,000 second lien term loan to a telecommunications public company.
- Represented insurance company in connection with senior secured note purchases to refinance the stadium of a National Football League team.
- Represented institutional investors as mezzanine lenders in connection with the acquisition of an agricultural company.
Professional and Community Involvement
Ms. Wamsley London is a volunteer mentor to an at-risk adolescent in Boston. She is also an active participant in Choate’s pro bono program and the Citizen Schools program, a tutoring program serving Boston Public School students. Ms. Wamsley London is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
Education & Credentials
- Harvard Law School
- JD, 2014, cum laude
- Civil Rights Civil Liberties Journal
- University of Maryland
- BA, 2009, magna cum laude
Choate recently represented Wells Fargo Bank, National Association as Administrative Agent and the Senior Secured Lender in connection with a Senior Secured Revolving Credit Facility as part of a debtor-in-possession financing to The Walking Company and its various affiliates.