Kevin Jarboe leads the borrower-side debt practice at Choate and has two decades of experience handling sophisticated transactions. He represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, private and public company borrowers, debt investment funds, and financial institutions across a wide range of industries, including the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. Kevin works closely with companies on a variety of financing transactions, including ABL facilities, syndicated credit facilities, distressed lending transactions, high yield debt offerings, mezzanine financings, joint ventures, and workouts and restructurings.
- Boston Magazine Top Lawyer (2021)
- Chambers USA (2019-2022)
- The Legal 500 (2022)
- Represented multiple private equity funds in debt financings for dozens of sophisticated transactions, ranging in size from $50 million to $6 billion.
- Represented alternative investment management company in connection with a joint venture in obtaining more than $6 billion of debt financing.
- Represented private investment firm in structuring and obtaining $840 million of senior secured credit facilities for the refinancing of existing debt of one of its portfolio companies.
Education & Credentials
- Villanova University School of Law
- JD, 2002
- Gettysburg College
- BA, 1999
ArchLynk, BV Investment Partners Portfolio Company, Acquires WCS Consulting
Choate represented ArchLynk, LLC, a portfolio company of BV Investment Partners, in its acquisition of WCS Consulting, a leading consulting advisory firm for planning and operational optimization solutions for digital supply chains.
Choate Represents Serent Capital in BS&A Investment
Choate represented Serent Capital in a significant growth investment in BS&A, a leading ERP software provider to municipalities. The investment will enable BS&A to accelerate its geographic expansion and drive further adoption of its market-leading cloud product.
Apex HCM, Serent Capital Portfolio Company, Acquired by IRIS Software Group
Choate represented Apex HCM, a portfolio company of Serent Capital, in its acquisition by IRIS Software Group, a leading global software provider of accountancy and payroll solutions.
Pathlight Capital Provides Term Loan Facility to Conn’s, Inc.
Choate represented Pathlight Capital as administrative agent and collateral agent, in connection with a $100M second lien term loan facility to Conn's, Inc., a furniture stores chain based in Texas.
Sequoia Consulting Group, Riverside Partners Portfolio Company, Acquires 42 North Solutions
Choate represented Sequoia Consulting Group, a Riverside Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of 42 North Solutions.