Anita Spieth Moderates at 2022 BIO Intellectual Property Counsels Committee Conference
Anita Spieth will moderate a panel on the current state of biosimilar litigation at the 2022 BIO Intellectual Property Counsels Committee (IPCC) Conference on Tuesday, November 15th at 9:00 a.m.
The panel, "Biosimilar Litigation: Where are we now?" will discuss several recent important cases and specifically, using data over the last 10 years, will address:
· Are biosimilars engaging in the patent dance process and for how long?
· Why might biosimilars choose to “dance” for longer or to opt out early?
· Is the patent dance working, and for which parties is it working or not working?
· What impact is the BPCIA having on market penetration by biosimilar filers?
· What can these questions tell us about the future of biosimilar litigation?
BIO IPCC will take place at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel on November 14-16, 2022. For more information, or to register, please click here.