Scott Hefferman primarily represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, as well as public companies, investment funds and lenders in a diverse range of financing transactions, including leveraged buyouts, acquisition financings, incremental facilities, and other finance transactions.
Scott is also active in pro bono work, representing clients in matters such as a successful application for asylum and obtaining financing for urban development projects.
- Balance Health, a podiatry practice group, in its acquisition of Weil Foot & Ankle Management, LLC.
- Long Ridge Equity Partners in an acquisition of Acqueon Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a provider of omnichannel customer engagement software.
- Riverside Partners in its acquisition of Sequoia Consulting Group, LLC, a biotech consulting firm.
- Sverica Capital in its strategic investment in ShadowDragon, a leading threat intelligence software provider.
Education & Credentials
- Boston University School of Law
- JD, 2017, cum laude
Articles Editor, Boston University Law Review
- Hamilton College
- AB, 2011
Choate represented Long Ridge Equity Partners in their majority growth investment in Acqueon, a leading provider of omnichannel customer engagement software.
Choate represented Sverica Capital Management in its strategic growth investment in Omeda Communications Inc., the leading software-as-a-service audience relationship management platform built for media professionals.