Chambers USA 2019 Recognizes Choate Lawyers and Practice Groups
Chambers USA Guide to America's Leading Lawyers for Business recognized 28 Choate lawyers as leading counsel in their respective fields, with six receiving Band 1 rankings. The Firm also had 15 practices - Antitrust, Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A, Employee Benefits, Healthcare, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Investment Funds, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Private Equity: Buyouts, Private Equity: VC Investment, Real Este, Tax, and Technology - recognized as leaders.
The following is a complete list of Choate's Chambers USA rankings for 2019.
- Antitrust – Robert M. Buchanan, Jr.
- Banking & Finance – Peter M. Palladino, Mark Silva, Kevin J. Simard, and John F. Ventola
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Douglas R. Gooding and John F. Ventola
- Corporate/M&A – Robert V. Jahrling III and John Pitfield
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation – Arthur S. Meyers
- Healthcare – Julie Hesse and Christine G. Savage
- Insurance – David A. Attisani (Dispute Resolution: Reinsurance – Nationwide), Jean-Paul Jaillet, and Rob Kole
- Intellectual Property – Robert S. Frank, Jr., Dr. Brenda H. Jarrell (Global), and Eric J. Marandett
- Investment Funds – Howard Rosenblum
- Labor & Employment – Gregory Keating
- Litigation – Jack Cinquegrana (White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations), Robert S. Frank, Jr. (General Commercial), Diana K. Lloyd (White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations), and Joan Lukey (General Commercial)
- Private Equity – Kimberley Kaplan-Gross (Fund Formation), Brian P. Lenihan (Venture Capital Investment), Stephen O. Meredith (Buyouts), T.J. Murphy (Buyouts), and Howard Rosenblum (Fund Formation - Nationwide)
- Real Estate – Paul Laudano
- Tax – Louis J. Marett